King's House School
||This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2013)|
England, United Kingdom
Blue & White
- For the former King's House School, Calcutta, see Calcutta International School
Founded in 1947, King's House School has 450 pupils between from 3–13 years. Boys 3 - 13. Girls 3 - 4.
Present school 
The school is currently split into three parts:
- King's House Nursery School (ages 3–4)
- King's House Junior School (ages 4–8)
- King's House Senior School (ages 9–13)
- 35-acre sports ground and club house www.kingshousesportsground.co.uk
- State of art theatre
- Music and Mac suite
- Science laboratories
- 2 ICT Suites
The school specializes in the three sports of rugby, cricket and football. Football operates at the beginning of the year until the winter term, when rugby comes in play. Cricket follows in the summer term. Sports lessons take place at King's House Sports Ground in nearby Chiswick
The school also supports;
- Cross country
- Fitness training
Major achievements 
- 2006 National IAPS General Knowledge Award 
- School Choir
- Jazz Band
- Brass Group
- Lawrence Dallaglio, former England rugby captain
- Zac Goldsmith, Conservative MP for Richmond Park
- Nigel Planer, actor, comedian, novelist and playwright
- Colin Charvis, former Welsh rugby captain.
- King's House School, Richmond, London Area, Independent Schools
- Day, Elizabeth (9 October 2005). "Dallaglio: my secret life as Tina Turner's backing vocalist". Daily Telegraph (Telegraph Media Group). Retrieved 14 January 2008.
- Goldsmith, Annabel (2004). Annabel: An Unconventional Life. London: Weidenfeld & Nicolson.
- Membery, York (16 April 2011). "Me and my school photo". Weekend (Daily Mail): 6.
|This London school or sixth form college related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|