From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from King's Peace)
King's peace may refer to:
- a term in Anglo-Saxon law
- the Queen's peace in contemporary English law
- the Landfriede in medieval European law
- Peace of Antalcidas, between Ancient Greek city-states and Persia
- The King's Peace, a fantasy novel by Jo Walton
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.