|Industry||Interactive entertainment, Social network service|
|Headquarters||London, United Kingdom|
|Key people||Riccardo Zacconi CEO|
|Products||Various, best known is Candy Crush Saga|
King, formerly known as King.com, is a casual-social games company, and the largest game developer on Facebook. King develops games for the web on its website, for mobile (both iOS & Android) and Facebook.
King games offer synchronised play, enabling users to connect to their Facebook account whilst playing on their smartphone or tablet device. This means that the users progress is updated across all platforms, allowing the player to switch from mobile, to tablet, to Facebook without losing their progress in the game.
King’s most popular game to date is Candy Crush Saga, which was launched on Facebook in April 2012. Following its success on Facebook, King launched Candy Crush Saga on mobile (iOS and Android) in November 2012. The game was downloaded over 10 million times one month after its release. In January 2013, Candy Crush Saga became the Number 1 game on Facebook  and had over 45 million monthly users by March of the same year.
Other games from King include Bubble Witch Saga, Pet Rescue Saga, and Pyramid Solitaire Saga. Bubble Witch Saga was King's first mobile game, released in July 2012 after its successful launch on Facebook in September 2011.
King has a catalogue of over 150 games available in over 14 languages. The company releases new games every month. In March 2013, King launched 2 new games on Facebook, Farm Heroes Saga and Papa Pear Saga.
King has offices in:
- Bhayandar, Mumbai
- Vasai, Mumbai
- Barcelona, Spain
- Bucharest, Romania
- Gżira, Malta
- Hamburg, Germany
- London, England, UK
- Malmö, Sweden
- Manila, Philippines
- San Francisco, California, U.S.A.
- Stockholm, Sweden
- Pepper Panic Saga
- Bubble Witch Saga (similar to Taito's Puzzle Bobble, 1994)
- Farm Heroes Saga
- Papa Pear Saga
- Pyramid Solitaire Saga
Defunct as of September 10, 2013
- Bubble Saga
- Hoop De Loop Saga
- King Gold Games
- Mahjong Saga
- Miner Speed
- Puzzle Saga
- Fastest-Growing UK Company – in Media Momentum Digital Awards 
- Best Social Game – Candy Crush Saga Wins the International Mobile Gaming Award's 2013 Award 
- Bubble Witch Saga was named winner of a Gold Stevie® Award in the Games category, at The 9th Annual International Business Awards 2012 
- Tomio Geron (26 March 2013). "How King.com Zoomed Up The Social Gaming Charts". Forbes. Retrieved 27 March 2013.
- "King.com from tournament gaming to #2 on Facebook – News – King.com". About.king.com. 2012-07-18. Retrieved 2012-11-12.
- "Casual Connect". Retrieved 2008-02-06.
- Sandle, Paul. "Candy Crush Saga leads European charge on Facebook". Reuters. Retrieved 2013-09-10.
- Yeung, Ken (2013-01-17). "King.com's 'Candy Crush Saga' Ousts 'Farmville 2' As Top Facebook Game". Thenextweb.com. Retrieved 2013-09-10.
- Dredge, Stuart (2012-09-24). "King.com hails mainstream potential of mobile gaming | Technology". theguardian.com. Retrieved 2013-09-10.
- "King.com bringing Facebook-synchronised version of Bubble Witch Saga to iOS | Bubble Witch Saga news | iPhone". Pocket Gamer. 2012-07-04. Retrieved 2013-09-10.
- Victoria Woollaston (2013-05-14). "Candy Crush Saga overtakes Angry Birds as the WORLD'S most popular game | Mail Online". Dailymail.co.uk. Retrieved 2013-09-10.
- Jan 29th, 2013 (2013-01-29). "King.com releases new Candy Crush Saga highlights". Insidesocialgames.com. Retrieved 2013-09-10.
- Noah Long (2013-01-18). "King’s Candy Crush Saga Is Now The Number One Facebook Game". Pulse2.com. Retrieved 2013-09-10.
- "King.com is going mobile with Bubble Witch Saga". Content.usatoday.com. 2012-07-26. Retrieved 2013-09-10.
- "Bubble Witch Saga is going mobile". Gamezebo. 2012-06-27. Retrieved 2013-09-10.
- "King.com Background". Retrieved 2009-03-06.
- "GP Bullhound Summit 2013 – 2007". Gpbullhoundsummit.com. 2013-05-23. Retrieved 2013-09-10.
- "Best Social Game – Candy Crush Saga". Imgawards. Retrieved 2013-09-10.