King Abdulaziz University
||This article appears to be written like an advertisement. (November 2011)|
|King Abdulaziz University (KAU)|
|جامعة الملك عبد العزيز|
|Location||Jeddah, Makkah, Saudi Arabia|
|Campus||Both urban and rural|
King Abdulaziz University (KAU) (Arabic: جامعة الملك عبد العزيز ǧāmiʿat al-malik ʿabd al-ʿazīz) was founded in 1967 in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Designed by English architect John Elliott, it had 2,000 faculty and more than 37,000 students in 2000/2001. Established initially as a private university by a group of businessmen led by Sheikh Muhammad Abu Bakr Bakhashab Pasha and including the writer Hamza Bogary. in 1974 King Abdulaziz University was converted to a public university by a resolution of the Council Ministers of Saudi Arabia . Due to the adoption of the government, the university changed to a large university. According to the latest statistics conducted in 2012 from the Ministry of Higher Education in Saudi Arabia, King Abdulaziz University had 6,148 faculty and total of 132,094 students. The university has number of scientific and theatrical fields of study and the exclusiveness of certain specializations such as Seas Sciences, Nuclear Engineering, and Medical Engineering. Due to Islamic regulations, King Abdulaziz University has separate campuses for male and female students. The university offers an external program and online programs to help students who can not attend classes and to cope with the development in learning by using the technology.
- 1 Faculties
- 1.1 Faculty of Design and Arts
- 1.2 Faculty of Engineering
- 1.3 Medicine
- 1.4 Medical technology|College of Applied Medical Sciences
- 1.5 Faculty of Pharmacy
- 1.6 Faculty of Dentistry
- 1.7 Faculty of Economics and Administration (Business)
- 1.8 Pedagogy
- 1.9 Faculty of Science
- 1.10 Faculty of Earth Sciences
- 1.11 Faculty of Marine Sciences
- 1.12 Faculty of Meteorology and Environment
- 1.13 Architecture
- 1.14 Faculty of Arts and Humanities
- 1.15 Faculty of Education ( previously known as Teachers' College )
- 1.16 Community College
- 1.17 Faculty of Law
- 1.18 College of Computing and Information Technology Rabigh
- 2 King Fahd Medical Research Center
- 3 Notable Alumni
- 4 See also
- 5 References
- 6 External links
Faculty of Design and Arts
College of Design and Arts College in particular female students joined the King Abdul Aziz University in 1428 Hijri (2007 Western calendar) after it was affiliated to the Faculty of Education in Jeddah, which was established in 1394 H to be the first private college girls in western Saudi Arabia.
Departments of the College
- Food and Nutrition Division
- Department of Drawing and Art
- Fashion Design department
- Department of Interior Design
Oversees the overall three core agencies are:
- Vice Dean Main
- Vice Dean for Development
- Vice Dean for Graduate Studies
Units of the Faculty
- The unit of the General
- Unit of Academic Advising
- The Technical Support Unit and support
- The General Services Unit
- Unit guidance
Faculty of Engineering
The Faculty of Engineering at King Abdulaziz University by order of His Majesty the King Khalid bin Abdul Aziz, in 1394 and began his study in the departments of civil engineering and mechanical, electrical, industrial, nuclear and mining in 1401 and began his study in chemical engineering, followed by the rest of the sections of the College
Objectives of the College:
- Preparation of well-qualified engineers fits the responsibilities that lie ahead in the workplace
- Focus on scientific research and development permanent and renewed to the study plan
- To improve the professional abilities of students in the direction of analytical thinking and creative
- Department of Education and Training
- College Library
- Arabization Program
- The Educational Computer Unit
- Academic Accreditation Unit (AAU)
- Office of the engineering consultancy
- Industrial Advisory Board
- Global Academic Accreditation (ABET) got all the programs and specialties of the Faculty of Engineering twelve academic accreditation of the World Commission for Academic Accreditation for Engineering and Technology (ABET).
The academic accreditation standards include various aspects such as power engineering education curricula, the efficiency of faculty members, the diversity of requirements for graduation and research efforts and educational faculty, the community service programs, the method of administration and information sources, the level of students, alumni, facilities, equipment and scientific sections altogether, and the commitment of the college and university programs in providing quality engineering, has this body since its inception more than 70 years evaluating the programs more than (500) Faculty of Engineering in the world.
- Launching the first unmanned aircraft in Saudi Arabia. Wael Ismail Harsanyi supervised the project, he is the assistant professor, Department of Aerospace Engineering Professor.
ISO 2000:9001 is an international specification for the management of quality, and contains criteria for the performance of coordinated activities to direct and control an organization with regard to quality, the donor is a company BVQi, a British company (France origin) of the biggest international companies specialized in inspection and certification for operating systems, various technological ago about 180 a year.
Faculty of Engineering at King Abdulaziz University 
The Faculty of Medicine was established in 1975. Later in 1977, University Hospital was established to provide teaching facilities for both medical and nursing students. It has the following Departments:
Medical technology|College of Applied Medical Sciences
Independence College of Applied Medical Sciences in year 2003 after the software programs belonging to the Faculty of Medicine, King Abdul Aziz University, one of four health colleges Medical Center, King Abdul Aziz University in Jeddah
Objectives of the College
- Raise the level of preventive health behavior in the community
- Monitoring and tracking the labor market needs and guide the graduates to meet the needs of medical science, applied
- Interest in scientific research and raise the level of research provided by the students while keeping abreast of key developments and new technologies around the world in the field of Applied Medical Sciences
Departments of the College
- Department of Medical Laboratory Technology
- Department of Physical Therapy
- Department of Diagnostic Radiology
- Department of Nursing
Affiliated to the Faculty of two units:
- Unit of Clinical Affairs
- Educational Services Unit
Found in the Faculty of Applied Health Sciences, several committees including:
- Commission on the general curriculum
- Commission grants Honors Academy
- Commission for the preparation of written College
- Committee on Student Activities
- Commission on male and female students of the Advisory
- Commission and laboratory
Official Website College of Applied Health Sciences at the University of King Abdul Aziz 
Faculty of Pharmacy
The College of Pharmacy, which was established in 1422 in King Abdul Aziz University College of Pharmacy's second in the kingdom after King Saud University, continue to study six years after graduate gets a degree of Doctor of Pharmacy (pharm.D).
Established in 2003, it now has the following Departments:
- Pharmacology & Toxicology Science
- Natural Products
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Clinical Pharmacology
The School for Academic Accreditation local and global of all educational programs and therefore is interested in acquiring certification to provide other teaching programs, including Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy, Master of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Ph.D. in pharmaceutical sciences in order to ensure a better future for pharmaceutical care and pharmaceutical education
Objectives of the College:
- Prepare a cadre of pharmacists who obtained a distinctive degree of Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm. D..)
- The supply of pharmaceutical plants in Saudi Arabia qualified and trained in the field of pharmaceutical industry
- Provide graduate programs in various disciplines of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Participation in community service in the areas of reducing the misuse of drugs and detection of toxins and processed
The faculty consists of three units:
The Information Technology Unit and the underlying function of the unit in support of scientific research altogether, and to help faculty and alumni network to find appropriate jobs for them Unit Continuing Pharmacy Education and is providing programs for pharmacist continuing education, which aims to assist pharmacists in providing quality continuing education pharmacist what is new in the field of pharmaceutical sciences and pharmacy practice and technological developments in the field of pharmacy Quality Assurance and Academic Accreditation Unit aims to implement global standards and achieve quality of the output of the total
Dengue Fever is a research program or an academic at the University aims to enrich human knowledge and the development of thought and service of local development issues, funded by a grant permanent or temporary cash contributed by the individual or institution, company or legal person, and appoint a competent one of the professors are known for their scientific excellenceand experience leading and international reputation.
The program works within a team of qualified researchers with competence and experience in the program area. The well-known businessman, Ahmed Hassan Fitaihi support and funding this chair named after him, in the July 23, 2008 in the presence of the Rector, Dr. Osama Tayeb, agents are allocated in the chair: the urinary tract and Pharmacology and specialty flour is: prostatic diseases
The goal of the existence of the chair is to help patients with benign prostatic swelling and chronic inflammation of the prostate and erectile dysfunction in Saudi Arabia
College of Pharmacy on the internet 
Faculty of Dentistry
The establishment of the Faculty of Dentistry and its four departments at KAU was in 1985. The college departments are:
- Oral Basic and Clinical Sciences
- Oral/Maxillofacial Rehabilitation
- Preventive Dental Sciences
- Conservative Dental Sciences
The College of Dentistry King Abdul Aziz University in 1405, a total e second in the kingdom after the Faculty of Dentistry at King Saud University, which was preceded by ten years, and was for college accreditation by the European Organization for the education of Dentistry (Dent Ed) one great strength of the College and a testament to its potential.
The college offers bachelor's as well as a Masters degree in Pediatric Dentistry and also offers several programs competence, namely:
- Saudi Specialty Program in Pediatric Dentistry
- Saudi Specialty Program in Orthodontics
- Saudi Specialty Program in Orthodontics
- Saudi Specialty Program in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and Maxillofacial
- Saudi Specialty Program in Dental Correction
Objectives of the College:
- Graduating dentists familiar with the basic medical sciences that qualify them to work in the fields of modern dentistry
- Raising awareness of health and prevention methods needed to maintain oral health and dental
- Provide medical consultations and technical assistance to various sectors of the State
- Academic Assessment Unit Faculty: NEPEM academic calendar for all departments and the people of the Faculty of Dentistry
- Unit of Continuing Medical Education: Provides training courses in various dental specialties
- The Information Technology Unit: The Unit provides electronic services and the rehabilitation and training of faculty members, students and college students
College of Dentistry received in 1427 on the accreditation of academic programs from the European Commission for Dental Education (ADEE) in the educational, therapeutic and research, making it the leading faculty in the field of dentistry at the Arab World
Faculty of Economics and Administration (Business)
The Faculty is the oldest college in KAU, And one of the largest colleges, and has graduated the most famous KAU's alumnus. It has the following Departments:
- Public Administration
- Business Administration
- Political Sciences
- Management Information Systems
- Health Services and Hospitals Administration
- Human Resources Management
Established in 1982, the faculty nowadays has 6 Departments:
- Children Studies
- Religious Pedagogy
- Home Administration
Faculty of Science
The Faculty was established in 1973. Currently, it consists of the following departments:
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Physics
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Astronomy
- Department of Biology
- Department of Biochemistry
- Department of Statistics
In the beginning of the academic year 1398-1399 (1979–1980), the then-Department of Oceanography was separated and become an independent institute of the university. A year later, the institute was named Faculty of Marine Sciences, officially becoming one of the numerous faculties throughout the university. In the same year, the then-Department of Meteorology was separated and become an independent institute of meteorological studies under the supervision of the university, before it was subsequently renamed to Faculty of Meteorology, Environments and Arid Land Agriculture. In addition, the then-Department of Geology joined the Institute of Applied Geology, which was followed by the university in terms of academic cooperation with the Ministry of Petroleum and Mineral Resources. At the beginning of the academic year 1399-1400 (1980–1981), the astronomy division, which was under the Department of Physics, became Department of Astronomy. As such, the computer science and statistics divisions of the Department of Mathematics were made their own departments. The Department of Computer Science was subsequently moved to the newly established Faculty of Computing and Information Technology. Finally, the division of biochemistry, which was part of the Department of Chemistry, became its own department, under the name of Department of Biochemistry.
On 2014 according Academic Ranking of World Universities, King Abdulaziz University entering top-ten rank of world universities in Mathematics.
The College of Science at King Abdulaziz University consists of the following Committees:
• Committee on Academic Affairs, Faculty of Science - Students
• Development Committee and Academic Accreditation, Faculty of Science
• Committee on Academic Affairs, Faculty of Science - splitting students
Saudi Society for Microscopes
A specialized association dealing with microscopes and their applications in a wide range of areas, such as medicine, biology, chemistry, physics, geology, marine sciences mineralogy. The headquarters of this assembly is within the Faculty of Science at King Abdulaziz University in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. The association's most notable aims include developing scientific thinking in the field of microscopes.
External links  Faculty of Science, King Abdul Aziz University
Retrieved from "http://ar.wikipedia.org/wiki/ _ Faculty of Science at the University of _ _ _ King Abdul Aziz, _" Category: Colleges of the University of King Abdul Aziz
Faculty of Earth Sciences
The Faculty occupies two modern and well-equipped two-story buildings within the premises of KAU. In 1970 the Ministry of Petroleum established the Center of Applied Geology for training graduate geologists in geological mapping and mineral exploration. The training program at the Center was later expanded to include hydrogeology and engineering geology.
In 1975, the Center was attached to the KAU as the Institute of Applied Geology. The Faculty of Earth Sciences in its current embodiment is the result of the amalgamation of the Institute of Applied Geology and the Geology Department of the Faculty of Sciences of the KAU in 1978.
It has these departments:
- Mineral Resources and Rocks
- Petroleum Geology and Sedimentology
- Structural Geology and Remote Sensing
- Engineering Geology
- Technical Training
In 1390 Create Center of Applied Geology of the Ministry of Petroleum And Mineral Resources, which aims to train geologists in the areas of geology Field to search for mineral wealth through the rehabilitation of the degrees of the Higher Diploma The Masters In 1395 his right place at the University of King Abdul Aziz under the name of the Institute Applied Geology and then three years incorporated the Department of Geology, Faculty of Science University with the Institute and under the name College of Earth Sciences
The college offers bachelor's degree and master's and doctoral degrees in all six divisions. In addition to our technical training, which gives the degree of technical diploma (two years after High School) Obtained Faculty of Earth Sciences, University of King Abdul Aziz academic accreditation for all programs of the College, and received ISO certification for Quality (ISO 9001:2000)
- 1 Objectives of the College
- 2 Unit studies and geological phenomena
- 3 College Magazine
- 4 Educational museum
- 5 Library
Objectives of the College
- Preparation of specialized personnel in the fields of earth sciences at undergraduate levels and master's and doctoral.
- Engage in academic research and applied research in various branches of Earth sciences and to provide Scientific and technical advice to the various ministries related.
- Raising awareness in the scientific community about the right of Earth Sciences of individuals, especially in Regard to the preservation of the environment and wealth of the Grand National.
- The promotion and development efforts in the field of localization of Earth Sciences through translation Books for the world and encourage copyright in the various fields of earth sciences.
Unit studies and geological phenomena
Studies Unit established geological phenomena in 1425, the Unit studies and scientific consultation to create a consolidated database of geological phenomena in the region Bank based on the technology of geographic information systems (GIS) and into which various Geological studies of specialized
The Unit is composed of five people for studies and research in the areas of geological variety is:
- Studies Division seismic and geophysical phenomena
- Studies Division volcanic phenomena (Aharat)
- Studies Division and geotechnical phenomena Algiuhendsip
- Studies Division of tectonic phenomena and remote sensing
- Studies Division flooding and groundwater depletion
Faculty of Earth Sciences issued a scientific magazine Journal of the name "King Abdul Aziz University: science Land "where the total issued until the year 1428 (18) version and the number of research Published by approximately (160) search.
Runs the museum at a distance of 400 m 2 in the main building of the Faculty of Earth Sciences, contains thousands of samples and slides, maps, photographs and models rock to multiple fields of earth sciences, especially science rocks and minerals, economic and contains the types and whereabouts of the natural resources in the Kingdom, was also involved in exhibitions and conferences held within and outside the university. Visitors flock from within the Kingdom and outside the museum because it has a natural a major role in the dissemination of culture geological
College Library provides a great service to secure the requirements of students and faculty members through the collection sources of scientific research and geological knowledge of books and periodicals and Reports and maps in addition to a set of scientific references Assembly.
The Central University Library contains many specialized books and references of knowledge General Library subscribes to the central database in sixteen key information and is updated information every three months, including the rules of these information bases a great deal of importance, namely "Jiurev" which shall be issued by the American Institute of Geology and A "water sources"
Official Website College of Earth Sciences, University of King Abdul Aziz 
Faculty of Marine Sciences
The study began in the field of marine science at King Abdulaziz University in Jeddah in 1395 with the establishment of the Oceanography Department of the Faculty of Science at the time, then turned the partition to the Marine Science Institute in 1398 AH, was then transferred to the Faculty of Science of the Sea in 1401, the college environment, study Marine, Saudi Arabia and the study of marine resources for investment optimization of available resources.
It contains five departments:
- Marine Biology
- Marine Chemistry
- Marine Physics
- Marine Geology
- Maritime Studies
Objectives of the College
- Quality education in science and marine studies to support the needs of the community in various bodies of marine
- Follow-up of various marine phenomena and their regional and local
- Community awareness in the areas of marine science and environmental requirements through the establishment of seminars and campaigns to preserve the environment
The library contains more than three thousand address and more than four thousand volumes, these books are the most important scientific books specialized in marine science The library includes the following sections:
- Department of General Books
- Department of textbooks
- Reference Section
- Department of Special Collections
- Department patrol
- Circulation Division
Museums of the Faculty
The College of Oceanography two important museums:
- Maritime Museum Mahntat: A maritime museum includes a large number of samples that have been stuffed objects from the Red Sea and the Persian Gulf that are used as samples of reference for the classification of the purposes of scientific research and education and training of students. The ride that is the only museum of its kind throughout the Kingdom of visitors from inside and outside the city of Jeddah from students of schools and other
- Museum Quarter (Aquarium): Basins in which a transparent display many of the organisms from the Red Sea fish and marine invertebrates, which shows these creatures in all shapes and colors of natural attractions
College of Marine Sciences at the University of King Abdul Aziz 
Faculty of Meteorology and Environment
This Faculty was established as a Meteorological Institute by the Ministry of Defense and Aviation in the year 1974. Several years later it was upgraded into the Faculty of Meteorology, Agriculture and Environmental Studies, with the following departments:
- Environmental Sciences.
- Hydrology and Water Resources.
The Ministry of Defense and Aviation Institute of Meteorology in 1394 after his right in the King Abdulaziz University in 1396 and then its different departments was called to order the latest Department of Environmental Sciences in 1400.
The College was established many of the key facilities for the payment of the educational process, and these facilities: Station in Hydrology and automatic monitoring station and library in addition to many laboratories supported by the latest devices as the overall establishment of two consortia Meteorological Society and the Society of Environmental Sciences
Objectives of the College
- Linking the different approaches to the actual needs of the labor market of current and future.
- Efficiency of scientific and development of the student's intellectual and research and encourage reflection and analysis of modern scientific.
- Contribute to the advancement of science and knowledge through the expansion of scientific research and encourage.
After graduating from the undergraduate student can complete his higher provided by the College:
- Master's degree and is granted in the following disciplines: meteorology, science, environmental science and management of water resources, animal production, orchards, and crop protection, Field Crops and Soil Sciences, Horticulture, Natural resources
- Ph.D. granted in the following disciplines: Animal production, orchards, and crop protection, field crops and soil science, natural resources
Official Website College of Meteorology and Environment at the University of King Abdul Aziz 
The Faculty of Environmental Design was first established in 1976 as a part of Faculty of Engineering in order to eventually develop as an independent faculty. The faculty eventually did separate because of the many differences between engineering and environmental design. Independent study program was prepared accordingly. The school curriculum was based on the curriculum developed by Harvard University.
The College of Environmental Design that would teach urban planning and design of all standards, and providing solutions and scientific studies academic to local problems at the level of Saudi Arabia.
Objectives of the College
- Service and community development: by producing specialists proficient scientific and professional manner
- Upgrading of knowledge: by doing scientific research, promotion and employed in solving realistic problems in the field of urban development.
- Communication of knowledge: through closer ties of cooperation with similar colleges at other universities, as well as bodies and scientific institutions locally, regionally and globally
- Caring for civilization and Arab and Islamic values
College designs and give the environment a master's degree in three disciplines:
- land use planning
- Planning the overall development
- Real Estate Development
Units of the Faculty
- The unit contracts and tenders
- The Information Technology Unit
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Landscape Architecture
The College of Design and the environment of many committees, including:
- Curriculum Committee
- Graduate Studies Committee
- Commission on scientific research and community service
- Commission on the development of education
Official Website College of Design and Environment at the University of King Abdul-Aziz 
Faculty of Arts and Humanities
The faculty established in 1970. The English language department was the first department opened in 1970 which was changed to Department of European Languages. The establishment of the faculty passed through a number of stages. In 1992-93 the separation of two faculties (Faculty of Arts and Faculty of Economics) took place as it was a combined for the first year as a preparatory year, and the preparatory year was abandon entirely before. The faculty of Arts is the second biggest faculty in the KAU, contains nine departments:
- Arabic Language & Literature
- European Languages & Literature
- English Language Centre
- Library & Information Science
- Mass Communication
- Islamic Studies
The College of Arts and Humanities, King Abdul Aziz University in the academic year 1389/1390 1389/1390 AH 1969/1970 1969/1970 at the direction of the Advisory Committee of Experts filed its report to the Foundation of King Abdul Aziz University, after careful study showed the relationship between the establishment of the faculty needs of the Kingdom of qualified scientists and qualified for the supply of organs of the State competencies to contribute to national development plans in various fields.
It was the opening of the first department in the faculty of the school year itself when it was a college English department that was subsequently transferred to the Department of European Languages and Literature and graduated the first installment of it in the academic year 1392/1393 e 1392/1393.
Programs in the Faculty of Arts and Humanities are no longer limited to theoretical studies, but beyond this concept of intervention by the developer and curriculum departments and fields of scientific laboratory and large requires a lot of laboratories and equipment, labs and studios until it became to refine the source of human thought and civilization radiation is referred to Mendez, Is no longer a method of conservation and indoctrination is the method used in social studies or humanitarian, but have come to rely on clinical applications and scientific research Vtaatnagm and respond with all the modern age and progress.
In the context of overall development plan for the Academy programs, the development of new specialized courses in some departments keep pace with scientific development experienced by Saudi Arabia, to provide academically and practically qualified resources as required by the labor market and its own development plans are as follows:
1. Subtitle track, Department of European Languages and Literature.
2. Path tourist guides, Department of History.
3. The course of social service, Department of Sociology
4. Path Declaration Department of Information.
5. Four lanes, Department of Geography as follows:
• Path of Urban Planning
• Environmental Studies course
• path resources and regional development
• Path GIS and Maps
College does not ignore the importance of global standards in management and quality of education. College where she received the ISO international quality (ISO 9001-2000 9001-2000 9001-2000) will be held on Sunday, 2/12/1429, corresponding to 30/11/2008 AD after the completion of the requirements of the certificate from the donor Bureau Veritas. And most recently was nominated for the faculty to get a certificate of academic accreditation from the American liberal education (AALE).
As part of the overall orientation toward serving the scientific research, issued by the Royal Court on 19/3/1430 to establish its Center for Social Research and humanity altogether, which includes twelve research unit deals with the study of humanitarian issues and social problems related to the Saudi society through the provision of Studies and Research, training and advice to all sectors of society and its institutions.
Link Faculty of Arts and Humanities 
English Language Institute
The English language program at King Abdulaziz University (KAU) in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, was originally established in 1975 by the British Council, almost eight years after the founding of the University. Initially, the British Council created the English Language Center (ELC) to teach English courses to over 500 male students at the Colleges of Engineering and Medicine. At that time, there were fewer than 100 female students enrolled in the College of Medicine. By the end of 1980, the program had grown to provide about 30 courses of English for Special Purposes (ESP) to increasing numbers of male and female students at nine KAU colleges. At that time, the ELC was under the supervision of the College of Arts and Humanities at KAU. Since the introduction of the Foundation Year at KAU in the academic year of 2007/2008, the University has made it a prerequisite that all newly admitted students take, and successfully complete, six credit units of general English before starting their desired studies at one of the various KAU colleges. As the ELC's responsibilities grew in response to increasing Foundation Year student enrollment, the center received more support directly from the Office of the KAU Vice-President, until it became a recognized independent KAU entity, known as the English Language Institute, in 2008. The transfer to institute status was made with Royal Approval, bestowing on ELI increased national standing and support. Currently, ELI provides general English language courses to over 12,000 male and female full-time Foundation Year students annually, and employs around 500 qualified faculty members from all over the world across the Men's Campus, the Women's Main Campus, and the Women's Colleges Campuses.
Faculty of Education ( previously known as Teachers' College )
This Faculty was established in Jeddah in 1988 and began the study in the first quarter of 1989 in a temporary building was dedicated to school. In the first semester in 1994 College moved to its new building located adjacent to the old building of the provisional, with the construction of two of the three roles on the total land area (20,000) square meters.
The school was affiliated to ministry of Education's decision to the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, to include teacher-training colleges to universities in 2007. It also grants a bachelor's degree in education in the divisions of 14:
- Quranic studies
- Islamic Studies
- Arabic language
- Education and Psychology
- Curricula and teaching methods
- Educational Technology
- Special Education
- English Language
- Art Education
- Physical Education
- Department of Social Studies
And also gives Diploma laboratories.
Centers of the Faculty
- Technology Center Almlalomat
- status of development of university education
- Teaching Center Mini
- Early Diagnosis Center
- Unit operation and maintenance
- The Public Relations Unit
- Unit of extension services and mental
- Unit of Student Activities
- Unit of Graduate Studies
- Research Unit for Educational and Psychological
Museum of college The museum is located in Building "A" next to the agency of Student Affairs in a large hall length of about 15 × 7 was almost the display effects and acquisitions, which brought together the efforts of the self, which includes collections of documents on the history of the first Saudi state - the second - the third and a rare manuscripts, rare books and other collectibles such as artifacts, old guns, swords, al-Janabi as well as some clothes and utensils and some supplies for the sea to the fact that the Jeddah seaport, as well as some of the effects of Jeddah's old city and many of the effects that are found in neighboring villages and rural areas such as farming tools, tillage and other
Printed versions Faculty of Education issued at King Abdul Aziz the following publications:
- Journal of Research and Studies
- District newspaper beach
Official Website College of Education at the University of King Abdul Aziz 
Community College was established in Jeddah in 1423 and affiliated with King Abdul Aziz University in its management philosophy is based in Jeddah Community College to provide educational programs specialized for those wishing to develop their skills in the areas of their Alozvip selected where the focus is on field training, which is one of the most important needs of staff.
Education Cycle And Academic Accreditation: Jeddah Community College offers training courses for academics wishing to develop their knowledge of academic accreditation, where Inmtd program to 60 hours of training for 10 days, the course focuses on the identification of the regulations of international academic accreditation: the United Kingdom and the United States, and identify the procedures for obtaining academic accreditation.
Academic Accreditation: Jeddah Community College received accreditation from the international academic accreditation body of the U.S. (COE), to join the college to the list (400) College under the umbrella of the U.S. Commission for Academic Accreditation, and be the first community college in the Arab world to receive this accreditation.
Community College at the University of King Abdul Aziz 
Faculty of Law
The Faculty of Law was established in 2012 in response to an urgent need to provide all state institutions and sectors with qualified and specialized cadres in the field of science of law to meet the new various regulations (laws) related to the ruling affairs, parliament (Shura), judiciary, investigation and the Departments of Rights related to Emirat (Governorates) and the local administration and other fields.
College of Computing and Information Technology Rabigh
Established in 2006, it was originally the department of computer sciences within the Sciences Faculty and converted in 2006 to Faculty of Computer Science and Information Technology, with 3 departments:
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Information Systems
The College of Computing and Information Technology Faculty of the latest Rabigh was established in King Abdul Aziz University, where studies were started in the 1429/1430 e objectives of the College.
- Provide a promising generation of specialists in information technology and computer science.
- Improve the performance of computer software systems and applications and make them more sophisticated and effective.
- Contribute to community service and by organizing workshops and training courses and provide consulting and scientific and technical bodies and institutions.
- Graduates of other colleges engage in the labor market and by providing them with information and training on the computer and techniques.
- Department of Information Technology
- Computer Science Department
- Department of Information Systems
King Fahd Medical Research Center
The King Fahd Medical Research Center (KFMRC) was established in 1980 to serve medical research and postgraduate studies. The KMRC is a part of the Medical Center which includes the faculties of medicine, dentistry, pharmacy, applied technology, and nursing. This is a purpose built scientific research facility with more than 24 modern and efficient laboratories. The center has the capacity to expand more and been increasing its research units almost yearly. The latest addition is a central laboratory that houses highly sophisticated and expensive equipment with the capacity for analysis of almost any biochemical material.
- Abdallah Bin Bayyah, Muslim scholar, teaches in the university. Bin Bayyah holds a Mauritanian citizenship
- Amr Dabbagh, Saudi economist and businessman. Member of World Economic Forum and founder of Jeddah Economic Forum
- Mahfouz Marei Mubarak bin Mahfouz, Saudi businessman and philanthropist.
- Nahed Taher, Saudi economist, chief executive officer of Gulf One Investment Bank. Ranked 72nd in Forbes Magazine's list of The World's 100 Most Powerful Women in 2006
- Sulaiman Abdul Aziz Al Rajhi, Saudi economist, owner of Al Rajhi Bank, the 38th richest person in the world
- Osama bin Laden, Founder of Al Qaeda, the terrorist organisation. He enrolled in 1975 to study civil engineering.
- List of universities in Saudi Arabia
- List of Deobandi Islamic Universities Worldwide
- Darul Uloom Deoband
- Umm al-Qura University
- Imam Muhammad ibn Saud Islamic University
- Al-Jamiatul Ahlia Darul Ulum Moinul Islam
- Darul-uloom Nadwatul Ulama
- Darul Uloom Karachi
- Islamic University of Madinah
- King Abdulaziz University list of founders.
- About KAU Dentistry - Faculty of Dentistry website
- Journal board of college of sciences.
- Website of meteorology.
- (Arabic) Faculty of Computing & Information Technology website.