King An of Zhou
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with King An of Han.
|King An of Zhou
|King of China|
|Predecessor||King Weilie of Zhou|
|Successor||King Lie of Zhou|
|Issue||King Lie of Zhou
King Xian of Zhou
|Father||King Weilie of Zhou|
- Sử ký Tư Mã Thiên những điều chưa biết - Chu bản kỷ, Bùi Hạnh Cẩn - Việt Anh dịch (2005), NXB Văn hoá thông tin
- Phương Thi Danh (2001), Niên biểu lịch sử Trung Quốc
- Chinese Text Project, Rulers of the Zhou states – with links to their occurrences in pre-Qin and Han texts.
- King An of Zhou (ruled 401 BC-376 BC)
- Records of the Grand Historian by Sima Qian
- The Cambridge history of ancient China: from the origins of civilization to 221 B.C. Written by Michael Loewe.
King An of ZhouDied: 376 BC
King Weilie of Zhou
|King of China
King Lie of Zhou
|This article related to the history of China is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Chinese royalty-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|