King James Version (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
King James Version may also refer to:
- Revised Version, a late 19th-century revision of the King James Version
- New King James Version, a modern, 20th-century Bible translation
- American Standard Version, a revision of the Revised Version translation of the Bible, published in 1901
- 21st Century King James Version, a further revision, published in 1994
- King-James-Only Movement, a position within Protestant Christianity which rejects all modern translations of the Bible except the King James Version
- King James Version, an album by Harvey Danger
- "King James Version", a song by Billy Bragg featured on his 1996 album William Bloke
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title King James Version.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.