From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from King Orry (ship))
King Orry may refer to:
- Godred Crovan (died 1095), eleventh-century Norse-Gaelic ruler of Dublin and the Isles
Several ships operated by the Isle of Man Steam Packet Company:
- PS King Orry (1842), a wooden Paddle Steamer built in Douglas 1842; sold to Robert Napier & Co. of Glasgow; disposed of in 1858
- PS King Orry (1871), an iron paddle-steamer; broken up at Llanerchymor, Wales, in 1912
- SS King Orry (1913), a packet steamer that served until she was sunk during the Evacuation of Dunkirk in 1940
- SS King Orry (1946), ahe lead ship of the King Orry-class of passenger ferries and packet ships, more commonly referred to as the six sisters
- King Orry (1972), a roll on - roll off car and passenger ferry, launched in 1972 as Saint Eloi
- Manx National Anthem National Anthem of the Isle of Man (verse 2)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title King Orry.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.