From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
King Rat may mean:
- Uromys rex, a species of rat
- King Rat (1962 novel), a novel by James Clavell set in World War II
- King Rat (film), released in 1965, based on the James Clavell novel
- King Rat (1998 novel), an urban fantasy novel by China Miéville
- "King Rat" (song), a 2 track vinyl promo by Modest Mouse
- King Rat is the head of the Grand Order of Water Rats, a music hall society of Great Britain
- King Rat, the nickname of the Ulster loyalist Billy Wright, and an autobiography he wrote detailing his activities
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.