King Rollo Films
|Type||Private company limited by shares|
|Headquarters||Honiton, England, UK|
|Key people||David McKee|
King Rollo Films Ltd, known as King Rollo Films, is an animation production company established in 1978 by David McKee. For over 30 years, the company has been producing cartoons for children's television. Their studios are based in Honiton, England.
|This section requires expansion with: text. (December 2012)|
In 2004, the company split with the Devon-based production arm and a rights-holding arm separating.
- Mr Benn (1971)
- King Rollo (1980)
- Victor & Maria (1981)
- Towser (1982)
- The Adventures of Spot (1987, 1993)
- Anytime Tales (1991) with Abbey Home Media
- Maisy (1998–2001, 2014) with Universal Television and Coolabi (2014-present)
- Paz (2002–2005) with Discovery Kids
- Wide Eye (2004) with Abbey Home Media)
- Mr Benn (2004) for Nick Jr.
- Walker Books for Young Readers (2005–2007)
- Mama Mirabelle's Home Movies (2006–2008) with National Geographic
- Humf (2008–2010) with Entertainment One
- Poppy Cat (2011) With Coolabi
King Rollo have received several EMMY and BAFTA nominations and won a BAFTA for the Maisy series in 2000.
|This article related to an animation studio is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|