King Salmon (video game)
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for products and services. (October 2013)|
North American cover art
Players participate in a big fishing derby; and spend a day catching as many king salmon as possible. Many activities of real-life fishing are included like driving the boat, assembling the lure onto the fishing rod and overcome a motley crew of fishermen at the same time.
As players become successful in catching fish, they become stronger and more adept fishermen themselves. This system operates similar to a role-playing video game. Players can choose between a leisurely fishing trip that involves the "fun" aspect of fishing on a sunny afternoon or a championship mode where the game's story takes effect. One of the settings in the game is Vancouver Island; one of the places where king salmon are abundant.
- "Overview of King Salmon: The Big Catch". MobyGames. Retrieved 2013-01-26.
- "Composer information". Project 2612. Retrieved 2013-01-26.
- "Release information for King Salmon: The Big Catch". GameFAQs. Retrieved 2013-01-26.
- "Gameplay information". Ram Burglar. Retrieved 2013-05-24.
- "Password information". at-ninja.jp (Japanese). Retrieved 2013-01-27.