|Genres||Garage rock, indie pop, neo-psychedelia|
|Associated acts||Dinosaur Jr., Happy Birthday, Wavves, Magic Jake & The Power Crystals Witch, Feathers[disambiguation needed], Conspiracy of Owls, The Go, Audacity|
His eponymous album was released on May 29, 2012, charting at No. 21  on Billboard's Heatseeker Albums chart. The album also debuted on the CMJ charts at No. 14, eventually climbing to No. 2 and knocking Jack White's Blunderbuss from its top charting position.
King Tuff’s 2008 debut album was entitled Was Dead, and was originally released by Tee Pee Records sister-label The Colonel[disambiguation needed]. It is now considered collectable because so few were pressed. In 2013, Burger Records re-issued a DeLuxe blue edition, which immediately charted in the #8 position on Billboard's Heatseeker chart dated June 6.
- 2006 – Mindblow
- 2008 - Was Dead
- 2012 – King Tuff
- 2013 - Was Dead - Reissue
- 2014 - Black Moon Spell (Sub Pop)
EPs & Singles
- 2011 – Hex Dispensers, The / King Tuff - Agatha's Antlers / Hands
- 2012 – Wild Desire
- 2012 – Screaming Skull
- 2013 – Live at Third Man Records
- "''King Tuff's Sub Pop Artist Page''". Subpop.com. 2012-05-29. Retrieved 2012-08-27.
- Cherrie, Chrysta (2012-05-29). "AllMusic page for King Tuff's King Tuff". Allmusic.com. Retrieved 2012-08-27.
- "''Billboard Album Chart, June 30, 2012''". In.zinio.com. Retrieved 2012-08-27.
- "CMJ Charts May 29, 2012: Hangin' King Tuff". Cmj.com. Retrieved 2012-08-27.
- "CMJ Charts for June 12, 2012: Hot Chip Gets In Our Heads, Beach House No. 1". Cmj.com. Retrieved 2012-08-27.
- Cherrie, Chrysta. "King Tuff - Music Biography, Credits and Discography". AllMusic. Retrieved 2013-06-04.
- "King Tuff Tour Dates 2012 — King Tuff Concert Dates and Tickets". Songkick. 2012-08-23. Retrieved 2012-08-27.
- Sub Pop's King Tuff artist page
- King Tuff's Facebook page
- Burger Record's King Tuff page
- TeePee Record's King Tuff page
- Pitchfork's Album Review of 'King Tuff'
|This article about an American musician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|