||An automated process has detected links on this page on the local or global blacklist.|
She summited her first eight-thousander, Cho Oyu, in 2003. She failed on attempt to reach one of the most difficult seven-thousanders, Jengish Chokusu in Tian-Shan range. In 2006 she successfully reached the top of Broad Peak. On June 11, 2007 she summited Mount McKinley and one month later, on July 18, she successfully climbed Nanga Parbat. One year later she summited Dhaulagiri (May 1, 2008) – her first attempt to reach the summit from north-east face, in September 2007, failed.
Climbers summited Dhaulagiri May 1, 2008. Teams : Ivan Vallejo (his 14th 8000er), Ferrán Latorre, Nacho Orviz, Fernando Gonzalez-Rubio, Edurne Pasaban (her 10th 8000er), Gerlinde Kaltenbrunner (her 11th 8000er), David Göttler, Carlos Pauner (his 8th 8000er), Marta Alejandre, Asier izaguirre, Alex Txicon, Muptu Sherpa and Polish Kinga Baranowska all summited Dhaulagiri in 40 km/h winds, thunder and lightning on the summit.
On 18 May 2009 Kinga Baranowska as the first Polish woman (Alpinus Expedition Team, KW Warsaw) summited Kangchenjunga (8586 m) which is located on the India-Nepal border. Kangchenjunga has been summited in high winds - however, descent on Kang is reportedly very difficult.
Kinga Baranowska the first Polish woman climber to reach the Summit of Dhaulagiri, Manaslu and Kangchenjunga. Kinga’s Summits : Cho Oyu (8201 m) - October, 2003 ; Broad Peak (8047 m) - July 22, 2006 - The 11 woman ascent; Nanga Parbat (8125 m) July 18, 2007; Dhaulagiri (8167 m) May 1, 2008; Manaslu (8156 m) October 5, 2008; Kangchenjunga (8586 m) May 18, 2009; Annapurna (8091 m) April 27, 2010; Lhotse (8516 m) May 25, 2012. She attempted Makalu (8481 m) in May 2013 but failed to reach summit due to early monsoon,
She climbs without the use of supplemental oxygen.
- Mounteverest.net, "Himalaya wrap-up: Everest w/o 02, Kinga and more"
- Wspinacze.pl, "Kinga Baranowska zdobyła Kangchenjungę" (Kinga Baranowska conquers Kangchenjunga), May 18th, 2009, 
- Official site of Kinga Baranowska
- First Polish woman to climb Kanchenjunga
- Kinga Baranowska - famous Polish climber. /Version english and polish/
- Kinga Baranowska, first Polish woman to reach the summit of Kangchenjunga.
- Kinga Baranowska summit Manaslu. Kinga Baranowska pierwszą Polką na Manaslu. /Version english and polish/
- Kinga Baranowska summited Dhaulagiri. Kinga Baranowska pierwszą Polką na DHAULAGIRI! /Version english and polish/
- Kinga Baranowska summited Dhaulagiri 2008 - photo gallery.
- Gerlinde Kaltenbrunner summited Dhaulagiri. Gerlinde Kaltenbrunner zdobyła Dhaulagiri. /Version english and polish/
- "Kinga Baranowska", Travelers World
- Kinga Baranowska Dhaulagiri 2008 - photo gallery Picasa
- Nanga Parbat Alpinus Expedition 2007 - photo gallery Picasa