Kingdom Holding Company
|Type||Holding Company Private|
|Headquarters||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Key people||Al-Waleed bin Talal, Chairman and CEO|
|Owner(s)||Al-Waleed bin Talal|
Kingdom Holding Company (Arabic: شركة المملكة القابضة) is an investment holding company based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Kingdom Holding Company (KHC) is a publicly listed company on the Tadawul (Saudi Stock Exchange). KHC consists of a select team of experienced investment specialists directed by Prince Alwaleed bin Talal. The company describes itself as a diversified investment company, whose main interests are banking / financial services, real estate, hotels, media, entertainment, and internet/technology.
Its investments include (or have included) 
- 360buy (China/100%) (present)
- Amazon (past) (The USA)
- AOL/Time Warner (past) (The USA)
- Apple Inc. (past) (The USA)
- Canary Wharf (UK/now fully American-owned by JP Morgan Chase) (past)
- Citigroup (present/2%) (The USA)
- Coca Cola (past) (The USA)
- Compaq (past) (The USA)
- eBay (past) (The USA)
- EuroDisney (past) (France/fully American-owned by The Walt Disney Company)
- Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts (present/47.5%) (Canada)
- Fairmont Hotels and Resorts (present/1 quarter/shared with the Government of Qatar and the American company Colony Capital) (Canada)
- Ford (past) (The USA)
- Hotel George V, Paris (100%) (present) (France)
- Hewlett-Packard (past) (The USA)
- KADCO Egypt (present/100%) (Egypt)
- Kingdom Hospital-Consulting Clinics (present) (100%/Saudi Arabia)
- Kingdom Hotels Investments, (100%\Saudi Arabia) (present)
- Kingdom Schools (present) (100%/Saudi Arabia)
- LBC (present) (100%/Lebanon)
- McDonald's (past) (The USA)
- Motorola Mobility (past) (The USA)
- Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts (Germany) (present/100%)
- NAS Saudi Arabia (present/100%/Saudi Arabia)
- National Industrialization Company (Iran/Present/100%)
- News Corporation (present/1%/) (The USA)
- PepsiCo (past) (The USA)
- Priceline.com Inc (past) (The USA)
- Procter & Gamble (past) (The USA)
- Rotana Group (Arabic: روتانا), the Arab World's largest entertainment company (present/100%) (Saudi Arabia)
- Saks Incorporated (past) (The USA)
- Savola Group (present) (Saudi Arabia) (100%)
- SAMBA, Saudi American Bank (past) (The USA)
- Saudi Research & Marketing Group (present) (100%) (Saudi Arabia)
- The Walt Disney Company (past) (The USA)
- Twitter (present/2%) (The USA)
It is the owner of and was the lead developer of the Kingdom Centre in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Kingdom Holding is an active investor in sub-saharan Africa through Kingdom Africa Management, a private equity firm and subsidiary based in South Africa, Ghana and Nigeria. Kingdom Africa is run by J. Kofi Bucknor and focuses on growth equity investments.
In April 2010, the company sold its stake in Raffles Holdings International in a deal worth about $847 million.
- "Saudi Kingdom Holding Company". Retrieved Jan 19, 2012.
- "Saudi Prince Pumps $300 Million Into Twitter". techrunch.com. 18 December 2011. Retrieved 18 December 2011.
- First Saudi Female Pilot Lands Job With Kingdom Holding, M. Ghazanfar Ali Khan, Arab News, 24 November 2004, Retrieved 9 October 2009
- "HRH Prince Alwaleed bin Talal places first order for A380 flying palace" (Press release). Airbus. 12 November 2007. Retrieved 4 April 2011.
- Prince Alwaleed bin Talal insulted at only being No 26 on Forbes rich list The Guardian. 5 March 2013
- "Kingdom Holding Sells Stake in Raffles". Dealbook. Retrieved 20 September 2012.
- "Kingdom Holding Contracts Construction of World’s Tallest Tower". azobuild. 2011. Retrieved 25 August 2011.