Kingdom of Italy (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kingdom of Italy in a modern context usually refers to the predecessor state of modern Italy, 1861–1946.
Kingdom of Italy may also refer to:
- Kingdom of Italy (476–493) (Kingdom of Odoacer)
- Ostrogothic Kingdom (493–553)
- Kingdom of the Lombards (568–774)
- Kingdom of Italy (Holy Roman Empire) (800–1806)
- Kingdom of Italy (Napoleonic) (1805–1814)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.