Kingdom of Poland
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kingdom of Poland (Polish Królestwo Polskie, Latin Regnum Poloniae) was the name of Poland from 1000/1025 to 1795:
- Kingdom of Poland (1025–1385) from the early Piast dynasty
- Kingdom of Poland (1385–1569) under the Jagiellon dynasty
- Kingdom of Poland, or Crown of the Kingdom of Poland, as part of the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth, 1569−1791 (1795)
- General Confederation of the Kingdom of Poland (1812–1813)
- Congress Poland, autonomous Polish state in personal union with the Russian Empire, 1815−1867 or 1915
- Kingdom of Poland (1916–1918), a puppet state of the German Empire and Austria-Hungary
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kingdom of Poland.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.