|Type||Hotel / Office|
|Architectural||441.8 metres (1,449 ft)|
|Top floor||427.1 metres (1,401 ft)|
|Observatory||427.1 metres (1,401 ft)|
|Floor area||220,000 square metres (2,368,060 sq ft)|
|Design and construction|
The KK100 (Chinese: 京基100), formerly known as Kingkey 100 and Kingkey Finance Center Plaza, is a skyscraper in Shenzhen, Guangdong province, China. It is located in Shenzhen's Luohu District east of Lizhi Park, approximately one kilometer north of the border between mainland China and Hong Kong. The area is often described as the 'financial district' of Shenzhen.
The mixed-use building rises to 441.8 metres (1,449 ft) and contains 100 floors for office space and a hotel. Out of those 100 floors, 68 are used for 173,000 square metres (1,862,157 sq ft) of Class A office space, 22 stories for a 35,000 square metres (376,737 sq ft) six-star business hotel and the top four floors of the skyscraper hold a garden and several restaurants. Adjacent to KK100 is the KK Mall, which opened its doors November 26, 2010, and contains luxury brand stores, restaurants and a supermarket. The KK Mall also hosts Shenzhen's first IMAX cinema.
It is currently the tallest building in Shenzhen as well as being the 14th tallest building in the world.
There is a water fountain in front of the building, and an observation deck near the top.
- List of tallest buildings in Shenzhen
- List of tallest buildings in the People's Republic of China
- List of buildings with 100 floors or more
- "KK100 - The Skyscraper Center". CTBUH. Retrieved 29 August 2013.
- "Kingkey Finance Tower". Emporis.com. Retrieved 2007-12-22.
- "Kingkey Finance Tower". Terry Farrel and Partners. Retrieved 2011-06-01.
- Fulcher, Merlin. "TFP Farrells completes Kingkey Tower in Shenzhen". The Architects' Journal. Retrieved 21 September 2011.
- "Tallest buildings in Shenzen - CTBUH Tall Building Database - The Skyscraper Center". CTBUH. Retrieved 29 August 2013.