|Date of birth||13 June 1996|
|Place of birth||Paris, France|
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|Playing position||Forward / attacking midfielder|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 13 September 2014.
† Appearances (Goals).
Born in Paris, France, Coman began his career with US Sénart-Moissy in 2002, at the age of 6. After two years with the club, he was scouted by Ligue 1 side, Paris St. Germain, with whom he joined the youth academy in 2004. After nine years in the club's youth system, Coman made his professional debut for Paris Saint-Germain on 17 February 2013, against Sochaux, in a 3–2 defeat. He came on as a substitute for Marco Verratti in the 87th minute.
He is the youngest player to play with the Paris Saint-Germain at the age of 16 years, 8 months and 4 days. For this substitution, Coman was awarded a league medal at the conclusion of the campaign as a champion of Ligue 1 in 2013 with PSG.
On 30 August 2014, Coman made his Serie A debut, starting against Chievo and was awarded man of the match.
- Paris Saint-Germain
- Kingsley Coman profile at Soccerway
- Le PSG perd à Sochaux 3 à 2 mais reste leader
- Kingsley Coman plus jeune joueur de l’histoire du PSG | Espoirs du Football
- Holyman, Ian (10 July 2014). "Coman turned down Arsenal for Juve". ESPN FC. Retrieved 10 July 2014.
- "Serie A: Juventus swoop to sign PSG midfielder Kingsley Coman on a five-year deal". Sky Sports. 7 July 2014. Retrieved 10 July 2014.
- "Match - France - Singapour - FFF" [Game - France - Singapour - FFF]. FFF (in French). 2 June 2014. Retrieved 13 June 2014.
|This biographical article related to association football in France, about a midfielder born in the 1990s, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|