(Kinmen Shang Yi Airport)
Jīnmén Shàngyì Jīchǎng
|IATA: KNH – ICAO: RCBS
|Operator||Civil Aeronautics Administration|
|Elevation AMSL||93 ft / 28 m|
Kinmen Airport or Shang Yi Airport (traditional Chinese: 金門尚義機場; simplified Chinese: 金门尚义机场; pinyin: Jīnmén Shàngyì Jīchǎng) (IATA: KNH, ICAO: RCBS) is a civilian airport serving Kinmen, Fujian Province, Republic of China. It is located at Jinhu Township of Kinmen County. It was built in 1994 as a civilian airport located at Shang-I, to the northeastern side of the original military airport. It was authorized to become a C-class airport under the direct supervision of Civil Aeronautics Administration, Ministry of Transport and Communications of the Executive Yuan.
It serves an average of 1.2 million passenger every year.
A 2,580-metre connecting road links to a highway leading to two townships.
Airlines and destinations
|Far Eastern Air Transport||Kaohsiung, Taichung (begins 22 February 2014), Taipei-Songshan
|Mandarin Airlines||Taichung, Taipei-Songshan|
|TransAsia Airways||Kaohsiung, Makung, Taipei-Songshan|
|Uni Air||Chiayi, Kaohsiung, Taichung, Tainan, Taipei-Songshan|
- Airport information for RCBS from DAFIF (effective October 2006)
- Airport information for KNH at Great Circle Mapper. Source: DAFIF (effective Oct. 2006).
- Taiwan’s FAT Launches Kinmen – Makung Charter Service from August 2013
- Official Website in Traditional Chinese
- Official website in English
- Accident history for KNH at Aviation Safety Network
|This article about a Taiwanese airport is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|