|• Official||Kannada,Tulu, Konkani, Beary|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|Lok Sabha constituency||Mangalore|
|Vidhan Sabha constituency||Mulki-Moodabidri|
Kinnigoli is a small town in Mangalore taluk. It is located approximately 32 km from Mangalore City, 5 km from Kateel (a famous Hindu piligrimage center), 8 km from Mulki (5 km from Mulki Railway station) and 17 km from the Mangalore International Airport. Kinnigoli is a fast developing township.
Kinnigoli is well connected by road with buses to all major cities and towns of the region. It is a central market place for surrounding villages like Damarskatte, Kirem, Aikala, Pakshikere, Kateel, Punaroor, Kilenjoor, Niddodi, Neerude, Talipady, Mundkur and Sacheripet. A weekly market is held on every Thursday.
The majority of the people in Kinnigoli work in agriculture. Paddy is the widely grown crop and is mostly grown for consumption rather than sale. Cash crops like Areca nut and cashew are grown in small packets of agricultural land or on uncultivable hillocks. Mango, jackfruit and tamarind trees are scattered over the farm lands.
Kinnigoli is rapidly urbanizing due to a large influx of expatriates returning to Kinnigoli (mostly from middle eastern countries) and settling down there. Kinnigoli has a hospital called Concetta Hospital which is run by the Bethany Sisters of the Little Flower, Mangalore.
Indian philanthropist and a cardiac surgeon Dr.Devi Prasad Shetty was born in Kinnigoli.
Educational Institutes In Kinnigoli
- Pompei Degree College Aikala
- Mulki Ramakrishna Punja Industrial Training Institute Thokur (MRPITI)
- Pompei PU College Aikala
- Pompei Primary & High School Aikala
- Little Flower Composite PU College
- St.Mary's Central School (CBSE)
- Maryvale English Medium Primary & High School
- St.Lawrence Indian School (CBSE)
- Rotary English Medium School
- Shimanthoor Sharada Model English High School (CBSE)
- Govt. H.P.School Guthakadu
- Govt. H.P.School Padmanoor
Banking in Kinnigoli
List of Banks in Kinnigoli
- State Bank of India
- Canara Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Dena Bank
- Corporation Bank
- Vijaya Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Karnataka Bank
- Mangalore Catholic Co-operative Bank
- S.C.D.C.C Bank
- S K Goldsmith Industrial Co-Operative Society
- Kinnigoli Vyavasaya Seva Sahakari Bank
- Thalipady Weavers Cooperative Society (TWCS)