New festival logo from 2006
Kinotavr (Russian: Кинотавр), also known as the Sochi Open Russian Film Festival is an open film festival held in the resort city of Sochi, Russia annually in June since 1991. It is the largest national film festival in Russia.
- The Grand Prize
- Best Director
- Best Debut
- Best Actor
- Best Actress
- Best Screenplay is called the "Grigory Gorin Award for the Best Screenplay"
- Best Music is called the "Tariverdiev Prize for the Best Music"
- The prize of the contest "Kinotavr: Short Film"
Over the history the following prizes have also been awarded:
- The Grand Prize (Second Prize) for the second best entry
- Special Prize of the Jury
- "Diamond Rose" prize
- Prize of the Guild of Russian Film Producers, for the best producer's project
- Prize of the Guild of Russian Film Scholars and Film Critics
- Prize of the Festival's Presidential Council
- FIPRESCI Prize, by Fédération Internationale de la Presse Cinématographique (FIPRESCI)
- FIPRESCI Prize - Special Mention
References and notes
|This article about a film festival is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|