From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kinross is a town in Scotland. It may also refer to:
- Kinross, Western Australia a northern suburb of the city of Perth in Western Australia
- Kinross Wolaroi School, a P-12, co-educational independent school in Orange, New South Wales, Australia
- Kinross, Prince Edward Island, a settlement in Prince Edward Island
- Mount Kinross, a mountain in Alberta, part of the Victoria Cross Ranges
- Kinross, Mpumalanga, a town in South Africa
- Kinross-shire, a traditional county of which Kinross is the county town
- Perth and Kinross, a modern unitary council in Scotland
- Kinross House, a late 17th-century country house near Kinross in Perth and Kinross, Scotland.
- Kinross, Iowa, a city in Keokuk County, Iowa, United States
- Kinross Charter Township, Michigan, a charter township in Chippewa County in the U.S. state of Michigan
- Albert Kinross (1870-1929), English writer
- Cecil John Kinross (1896-1957), Canadian Victoria Cross recipient
- Patrick Balfour, 3rd Baron Kinross (1904-1976), writer and historian, biographer of Mustafa Kemal Atatürk
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kinross.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.