From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kinsey may refer to:
- Kinsey (surname)
- Alfred Kinsey
- the Kinsey Reports, a pair of books on sexuality by Alfred Kinsey
- the Kinsey scale of sexual orientation, invented by Alfred Kinsey, or person's orientation as measured on that scale, as in "Kinsey 6"
- the Kinsey Institute for Research in Sex, Gender and Reproduction, founded by Alfred Kinsey
- Kinsey (film), a 2004 biographical film about Alfred Kinsey, written and directed by Bill Condon
- Kinsey Millhone, the heroine in Sue Grafton's "alphabet mysteries" of books
- Kinsey (TV series), a former British TV programme
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.