Kinsman is an unincorporated community in southern Kinsman Township, Trumbull County, Ohio, United States. Although it is unincorporated, it has a post office, with the ZIP code of 44428; as well as a library, the Kinsman Free Public Library. It lies along State Route 7 between Andover and Hubbard.
Kinsman was named for an early landowner.
The township website can be found at http://kinsmantownship.org/
- Clarence Darrow, defense attorney in the Scopes Monkey Trial and Leopold and Loeb case
- Milan Ford, Wisconsin farmer and legislator
- Leigh Brackett, noted female pioneer science fiction author (The Long Tomorrow and many other works) and Hollywood screenwriter (The Big Sleep, Rio Bravo and many others)
- Christopher Barzak, speculative and young-adult novelist and short-story writer; notable works include One for Sorrow, which was recently adapted into a film
- "Kinsman, Ohio". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- Zip Code Lookup
- "Kinsman Free Public Library". Retrieved 2008-12-22.
- Peacefull, Leonard (1996). A Geography of Ohio. Kent State University Press. p. 217. Retrieved 8 December 2013.
|This Trumbull County, Ohio state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|