From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kintyre can refer to:
- Kintyre, a peninsula in Scotland
- Kintyre, North Dakota, a community in the United States
- Kintyre, Jamaica, a town
- Kintyre uranium deposit, a uranium deposit in Western Australia
- Duke of Kintyre, a dukedom briefly held by Robert Bruce Stuart
- Marquess of Kintyre and Lorne, a subsidiary title of the Duke of Argyll
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.