From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kipchak may refer to:
- the Kipchak people, a medieval Turkic people
- the Kipchak language, an extinct Turkic language of the Kipchak group
- Kipchak Khanate
- Kipchak Mosque, a mosque in the village of Gypjak
- Kipchak (village)
- Desht-i Kipchak
- Qıpçaq, village and municipality in the Qakh Rayon of Azerbaijan
- Qepchaq (disambiguation), places in Iran
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.