Kiran (Hindi: किरण) is a gender neutral given name. It is of Sanskrit origin. In Sanskrit, it means "ray" and often uses to mean "ray of light" or "beam of light" (especially sunbeam or moonbeam) or the emerging sun rays early in the morning, resulting from a rising Sun(rays of the first light of dawn).
- Kiran Ahluwalia, Indo-Canadian singer
- Kiran Bechan, Dutch footballer
- Kiran Bedi, Indian social activist
- Kiran Chetry, news anchor
- Kiran Desai, Indian author
- Kiran Gurung, Nepalese politician
- Kiran Juneja, Indian actress
- Kiran Khan, Pakistani swimmer
- Kiran Kumar, Indian actor
- Kiran Mazumdar-Shaw, Indian entrepreneur
- Kiran More, former Indian cricketer
- Kiran Nagarkar, Indian writer
- Kiran Powar, Indian cricketer
- Kiran Rao, Indian film producer
- Kiran Rathod, Bollywood actress
- Kiran Shah, Kenyan actor
- HAL Kiran, aircraft
- Kirən, village and municipality in Azerbaijan
- Kiran, Iran (disambiguation)
- Kiran, Sri Lanka, town
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.