From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kirch may refer to:
- Kirch Group, a former German media conglomerate
- Darrell Kirch, AAMC president
- Gottfried Kirch (1639 – 1710), German astronomer
- Maria Margarethe Kirch (née Winckelmann) (1670 – 1720), German astronomer and spouse of Gottfried Kirch
- Leo Kirch (born 1926), German media entrepreneur
- Oliver Kirch (born 1982), German footballer
- Patrick Vinton Kirch, American archaeologist
- Kirch (crater), a lunar impact crater
- Kirch, Iran, a village in Isfahan Province
- Kirch Jesar, a municipality in the district of Ludwigslust in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Germany
- Kirch Mulsow, a municipality in the district of Bad Doberan in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Germany
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kirch.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.