From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up kiri in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kiri may refer to:
- Kiri (given name), a given name (and list of people with the name)
- Kiri, Democratic Republic of the Congo, a community in Bandundu Province, Democratic Republic of the Congo
- JDS Kiri (PF-291) or USS Everett (PF-8), a Kusu-class patrol frigate of the Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force
- Breuvages Kiri, an independent bottler of soft drinks, water and other non-alcoholic beverages.
- Paulownia tomentosa or Kiri, a tree
- Government Seal of Japan or Kiri mon, an emblem
- Japanese destroyer Kiri (1915), a Kaba-class destroyer of the Imperial Japanese Navy during World War I
- Japanese destroyer Kiri (1944) , a Matsu-class of the Imperial Japanese Navy during World War II
- Kiri, a category of Noh
- "Kiri", a song by Monoral
- Kiri, a character in Mortal Kombat: Konquest
- Kiri, a brand of cheese by Groupe Bel
People with the surname
- Riku Kiri (born 1963), Finnish weight lifter
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kiri.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.