Kirikou and the Men and Women
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This article may be expanded with text translated from the corresponding article in the French Wikipedia. (January 2012)|
|Kirikou and the Men and Women|
|Directed by||Michel Ocelot|
|Produced by||Didier Brunner, Jacques Bled, Ivan Rouvreure|
|Written by||Michel Ocelot
|Music by||Thibault Agyeman|
|Distributed by||Studio Canal, Cinéart|
Kirikou and the Men and Women (French: Kirikou et les Hommes et les Femmes) is a 2012 CGI animation feature film written and directed by Michel Ocelot. The film was originally released on October 3, 2012.
|2013||Cannes||César du meilleur film d'animation||Nominated|
- Kirikou and the Men and Women: Film Review, Hollywood Reporter, 2012-10-10.
- Hetrick, Adam (2007-06-21). "Animated film Kirikou and the Sorceress to become stage musical". Playbill.com. Retrieved 2008-10-08.
- Official website of Michel Ocelot
- Kirikou and the Men and Women at the Big Cartoon DataBase
- Kirikou and the Men and Women at the Internet Movie Database
- Kirikou and the Men and Women at Rotten Tomatoes
- BBCi review
- The Guardian review
|This animated film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|