From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up kirin, qilin, 麒麟, 기린, or キリン in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Look up ch'i-lin, chi-lin, ch'i lin, chi lin, or chilin in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kirin may refer to:
- Qilin or Kirin, a mythical creature known in various East Asian cultures
- Jilin, formerly spelled Kirin, a province in northeastern China
- Jilin City, a city in the province of Jilin, China
- Qilin District, in Yunnan, China
- Kirin, Croatia, a village near Vrginmost
- Ivica Kirin (born 1970), former Interior Minister of Croatia
- Kirin Kiki (born 1943), Japanese TV and film actress
- Kirin Brewery Company, a Japanese brewing company
- Kyowa Hakko Kirin, Japanese pharmaceutical company
- Sports events
- Kirin Open, a Japanese golf tournament from 1974 to 2001
- Kirin Cup, an association football tournament organised in Japan
- Arts and Entertainment
- Kirin, a recurring creature in the novel and anime series The Twelve Kingdoms; the creature is based on qilin.
- Ki-rin (Dungeons & Dragons), fictional creature from the Dungeons & Dragons gaming system. Also based on qilin.
- Kirin, a clan from the video game Kingdom of Paradise.
- Kirin, a playing piece in the board game Chu shogi and other shogi variants.
- Kirin, a technique in the manga Naruto.
- Kirin, a monster from the video game Monster Hunter.
- Kirin, a main character in the manga 666 Satan.
- Kirin, a creature of great power in the video game Might & Magic Heroes VI.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.