|Region of origin||Europe|
|Related names||Karshenboim; Karshenboym; Korshenboim; Kirshenbaum; Kirschbaum; Kerschbaum, Kerschenbaum|
Kirschenbaum is a German surname of Lutheran or Ashkenazic origin meaning "cherry tree", written Kirschbaum in modern German (Kirschen means "cherries"; Baum means "tree"). It is uncommon as a given name.
An orthographic variation of the name is Kirshenbaum.
People named Kirschenbaum or Kirshenbaum include:
- Evan Kirshenbaum, for whom an ASCII-IPA system is named
- Faina Kirschenbaum, Israeli politician
- Gayle Kirschenbaum, American film and television producer
- Marc Kirschenbaum, American origami artist
- Moti Kirschenbaum, Israeli media personality and documentarian
|This page or section lists people with the surname Kirschenbaum, Kirshenbaum. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|