Kirstie McLuckie is a Scottish journalist and broadcaster. McLuckie has been property editor of The Scotsman since 2007 and appears frequently on Radio Scotland including a week co-presenting the Fred MacAulay show as a guest host during summer 2010. She lives in Glendaruel, Argyll, is married to Nicholas "Nick" Lewis and they have a daughter Elizabeth "Lizzie" Lewis and a son Archie Lewis.
Her first job was in an estate agents' in Glasgow during the late 1980s property boom. Following that she moved into selling overseas property and spent two years living and working in Cyprus. She studied English and Media at Stirling University before joining The Scotsman in 1997 as a news researcher.
- "Miller Group". Miller.co.uk. Retrieved 2012-06-02.
- "The Scottish Home Awards – Judges". Kdmedia.co.uk. Retrieved 2012-06-02.
- Kirsty McLuckie (2008-07-15). "Kirsty McLuckie – Pubs are often the canary in the coalmine for small communities – News". Scotsman.com. Retrieved 2012-06-03.
- "I play the name game and find that I'm not, after all, unique – News". Scotsman.com. 2005-10-27. Retrieved 2012-06-02.
- Family: King of the castle - The Scotsman | HighBeam Research