From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kiryū, also becoming Kiryu in English, may refer to:
- Kazuma Kiryu, main protagonist of the Yakuza video game series
- Kiryū, Gunma a city in Gunma Prefecture, Japan
- Kiryu family of Fatal Frame / Project Zero including Yoshitatsu and his twin daughters Akane & Azami
- Yūzuki Kiryū, a character in the Kissxsis manga and anime
- Yoshiya Kiryū (also called Joshua), a character in the video game The World Ends with You
- Zero and Ichiru Kiryu, characters from Vampire Knight
- Another name for the third Mechagodzilla character in the Japanese Godzilla franchise
- Kiryū (己龍), a Japanese visual kei band
- 6275 Kiryu, an asteroid
- Kiryu Kyosuke, or Kalin Kessler, Yugioh 5D's
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.