From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The name Kishon (Hebrew: קישון) may refer to:
- Kishon River (Hebrew: נחל הקישון), a river in Israel
- Ephraim Kishon, (1924 – 2005) an Israeli satirist
- Sara Kishon (1931 – 2002), Israeli pianist, art collector, and the wife of Ephraim Kishon
- Kishon Khan (born 1970), Bangladeshi-born British jazz pianist
- 21010 Kishon (1988 PL2), a main-belt asteroid discovered on 1988
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.