From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up kismat in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kismat may refer to:
- Kismet (disambiguation), word for "fate" or "destiny" in Turkish and Urdu, spelled "Kismat" in English in the Indian sub-continent
- Kismat (TV series), an Indian drama television series
- Kismat (Sonu Nigam album), 1998
- Kismat (Zohaib Hassan album), 2006
- Kismat (1968 film), a 1968 Indian Hindi film directed by Manmohan Desai
- Kismat (1995 film), a 1995 Indian Bollywood film directed by Harmesh Malhotra
- Kismat (2004 film), a Bollywood film directed by Guddu Dhanoa
- Kismat (2007 film), a Nepali film
- Kismat Radio, a British radio station
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kismat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.