Kiss Me Quick!
|Kiss Me Quick!|
|Directed by||Peter Perry|
|Produced by||Max Gardens
Harry H. Novak
|Written by||Bethel Buckalew|
|Starring||Frank A. Coe
|Distributed by||Boxoffice International Pictures|
|December 25, 1964|
Kiss Me Quick! is a 1964 American film directed by Peter Perry. The film was originally titled Dr Breedlove or Dr Breedlove or How I Stopped Worrying and Love to exploit the title of Stanley Kubrick's Dr Strangelove. It was retitled to exploit Billy Wilder's Kiss Me, Stupid.
The plot involves an alien, Sterilox, from the "Buttless" galaxy being sent to Earth in order to find the perfect woman who will be used to create a race of servants. Sterilox is teleported into the lab of a mad scientist by the name of Dr. Breedlove, who offers Sterilox a number of beautiful women to choose from. The highlight of the movie involves a dance number where three of Breedlove's women gyrate to rock music.
- Frank A. Coe - Sterilox/Frankenstein Monster (as Fattie Beltbuckle)
- Max Gardens - Dr. Breedlove (as Manny Goodtime)
- Althea Currier - Gertie Tassle (as Althea)
- Natasha - Boobra
- Jackie De Witt - Kissme (as Jackie)
- Claudia Banks - Hotty Totty (as Claudiea)
- Bibi - Barebra
- Donna - Gigi String
- Pat Hall - Gina Catchafanni (as Pat (V)
- Lucky - Lotta Cash
- p.190 Picart, Caroline Joan & Smoot, Frank & Blodgett, Jayne The Frankenstein Film Sourcebook Greenwood Publishing Group, 2001
|This article about a comedy horror film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|