Kistarcsa (Hungarian pronunciation: [ˈkiʃtɒɾtʃɒ]) is a town in Pest county, Budapest metropolitan area, Hungary.
Site of the German Nazi camp for political prisoners  during the Second World War.
- Jane Haining, Scottish Church of Scotland missionary
- József Simándy, Hungarian tenor
- László Háry, Hungarian major general, aviator and a Commander of the First Independent Hungarian Air Force
- Lajos von Sipeki-von Balás, Hungarian modern pentathlete
- Krisztina Szádvári, Hungarian handballer
- Blessed Zoltán Meszlényi, Hungarian martyr bishop
- Bernadett Baczkó, Hungarian judoka, won the bronze medal at the 2007 World Judo Championships in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Coordinates: 47°32′52″N 19°15′48″E / 47.54783°N 19.26343°E