(See other stations in Miyagi)
|Opened||29 September 1929 (JR)
15 July 1987 (Subway)
6,480 (Subway) passengers/day (2010)
|There is a bus stop near this station|
Kita-Sendai Station (北仙台駅 Kita-Sendai eki?) is a station on the JR Senzan Line and the Sendai Subway Nanboku Line in Aoba-ku, Sendai, Miyagi Prefecture, Japan. The subway and JR lines are not directly connected, however, the distance between the two stations is only around one hundred metres.
- Sendai City Martial Arts Hall & Aoba Gymnasium
- Kita-Sendai Post Office
- Aoba Shrine
- Kamisugiyama Junior High School found of Sendai City
- 29 September 1929: Station begins operation.
- 15 July 1987: Sendai Subway begins operation.
- (Japanese) Kita-Sendai Station (JR East)
|This Miyagi Prefecture railroad station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|