|South side of Kita-Yono Station|
(See other stations in Saitama)
|Neighborhood etc.||2 Kami-ochiai|
|Statistics||8,147 passengers/day (FY2011)|
|There is a bus stop near this station|
Kita-Yono Station is served by the Saikyō Line which runs between Ōsaki in Tokyo and Ōmiya in Saitama Prefecture. Some trains continue northward to Kawagoe via the Kawagoe Line and southward to Shin-Kiba via the TWR Rinkai Line. Kita-Yono Station is located 21.7 km from Ikebukuro Station. The station identification colour is blue.
|1||■Saikyō Line||for Musashi-Urawa, Akabane, Shinjuku, and Ōsaki
Rinkai Line for Shin-Kiba
|2||■Saikyō Line||for Ōmiya and Kawagoe|
|Commuter Rapid: no stop|
|Rapid: no stop|
The station opened on 30 September 1985.
In fiscal 2011, the station was used by an average of 8,147 passengers daily (boarding passengers only). The passenger figures for previous years are as shown below.
|Fiscal year||Daily average|
- Saitama Super Arena (about a 7-minute walk via an elevated walkway)
- Saitama New Urban Center
- Saitama Red Cross Hospital
- Aeon Mall Yono
- Saitama Izumi High School
- 各駅情報（北与野駅） [Station Information: Kita-Yono Station] (in Japanese). East Japan Railway Company. Retrieved 29 October 2012.
- Kawashima, Ryozo (March 2011). 日本の鉄道 中部ライン 全線・全駅・全配線 第１２巻 東京都心北部 [Railways of Japan - Chubu Line - Lines/Stations/Track plans - Vol 12 Northern Central Tokyo]. Japan: Kodansha. p. 15-53. ISBN 978-4-06-270072-6.
- 各駅の乗車人員 (2011年度) [Station passenger figures (Fiscal 2011)] (in Japanese). Japan: East Japan Railway Company. Retrieved 29 October 2012.
- 各駅の乗車人員 (2000年度) [Station passenger figures (Fiscal 2000)] (in Japanese). Japan: East Japan Railway Company. Retrieved 29 October 2012.
- 各駅の乗車人員 (2005年度) [Station passenger figures (Fiscal 2005)] (in Japanese). Japan: East Japan Railway Company. Retrieved 29 October 2012.
- 各駅の乗車人員 (2010年度) [Station passenger figures (Fiscal 2010)] (in Japanese). Japan: East Japan Railway Company. Retrieved 29 October 2012.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Kita-Yono Station.|
- Kita-Yono Station information (JR East) (Japanese)
- Kita-Yono Station information (Saitama Prefectural Government) (Japanese)