||An automated process has detected links on this page on the local or global blacklist.|
||This article appears to be written like an advertisement. (August 2014)|
|Key people||Andy Anson|
Kitbag Limited has the exclusive rights to operate the official online stores of Manchester United, Chelsea, Real Madrid, Barcelona, Everton, Celtic, Sunderland, Manchester City, Nottingham Forest, the Football Association/England team, British Lions (rugby), RFU (rugby), Le Tour, Wimbledon, Roland Garros, NBA, NFL, Open Tour and European Golf Store. Kitbag runs several retail stores.
In addition to these online and retail stores, Kitbag runs the online and offline direct mailings/catalogues, call centre operations, and pick pack and dispatch parcel distribution and warehousing for sports companies.
- "Findel PLC Acquisitions". hemscott.com. Retrieved 2009-02-21.
- "Kitbag to Manage World Cup Online store". Retrieved 2009-02-21.
- "Kitbag The online sports store for official football shirts & kit, boots, leisurewear and footwear". Retrieved 2009-07-09.
- "Kitbag Football shirts". Retrieved 2009-07-09.
- "Kitbag football boots". Retrieved 2009-07-09.