From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kitchener may refer to:
- Earl Kitchener, a title in the Peerage of the United Kingdom
- Sir Frederick Walter Kitchener (1858–1912) British soldier and colonial administrator. Brother of the 1st and 2nd Earls Kitchener
- Lord Kitchener (calypsonian) (1922–2000), musician from Trinidad and Tobago
- Barry Kitchener (born 1947), English former professional footballer
- Graham Kitchener (born 1989), English rugby union player
- Professor Henry Kitchener (born 1951), British expert in gynaecological oncology
- Kitchener, Ontario, a city in Canada
- Mount Kitchener, a mountain in the Canadian Rockies
- Kitchener's Island, an island in the Nile at Aswan, Egypt.
- Kitchener, New South Wales, a town in New South Wales, Australia
- Kitchener's Army, a volunteer army in the First World War
- Kitchener bun, a bun from South Australia, similar to a Berliner
- Kitchener Elementary School, in Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kitchener.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.