||This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2011)
Kite (traditional Chinese: 風箏; simplified Chinese: 风筝; pinyin: fēng zhēng) is Singaporean Mandopop artist Stefanie Sun's (Chinese: 孫燕姿) third Mandarin studio album. It was released on 9 July 2001 by Warner Music Taiwan. The melody of Track 6 "眞的" (Really) is based on the demo tracks which was released on her previous album My Desired Happiness.
The album was awarded one of the Top 10 Selling Mandarin Albums of the Year at the 2001 IFPI Hong Kong Album Sales Awards, presented by the Hong Kong branch of IFPI.
- "綠光" lu guang (Green Light)
- "風箏" feng zheng (Kite)
- "任性" ren xing (Capricious) - composed by Sun
- "逃亡" tao wang (Fugitive)
- "不是眞的愛我" bu shi zhen de ai wo (You Don't Really Love Me)
- "眞的" zhen de (Really)
- "練習" lian xi (Practice)
- "愛情字典" ai qing zi dian (Love Dictionary)
- "隨堂測驗" sui tang ce yan (Quiz)
- "我是我" wo shi wo (I am Me)