From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up kitty in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kitty may refer to:
- Cat (animal), a small carnivorous mammal of the subspecies Felis silvestris catus
- Kitten (animal), a young cat
- Kitty (given name), a given name (and list of people with the name)
- Kitty (drummer), a member of the band Mindless Self Indulgence
- Kitty (rapper) or Kathryn Beckwith, Florida hip-hop artist
- "Kitty" (song), a song by the Presidents of The United States of America
- "Mickey" (song) or "Kitty", a song by Racey
- "Kitty", a traditional song on Red Roses for Me
- Kitty, a 1927 novel by Warwick Deeping
- Kitty, one of the imaginary friends to whom Anne Frank wrote in The Diary of a Young Girl
Film and television
- Kitty Films, an anime production company in Japan
- Kitty (1929 film), a film based on the Deeping novel; the first British talking picture
- Kitty (1945 film), a film starring Paulette Goddard
- Kitty (2002 film), a Kannada film starring Darshan
- Kitty (actor), Tamil actor Raja Krishnamurthy's stage name
- Kitty, in poker terminology, a pool of money built by collecting small amounts from certain pots, often used to buy refreshments, cards, and so on
- Kitty, in card game terminology, additional cards dealt face down in some card games
- Kitty Party, a party organised by women
- Kitty Kitty Corporation, a now-defunct English record label
- Kittie, a Canadian alternative metal band
- Kittie Doswell (1939–2011), American R&B, soul and jazz vocalist
- Kali Troy or Kittie (born 1971), American voice-over actress
- Kitt (disambiguation)
- Kit (disambiguation)
- Miss Kitty (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Kitty"
- All pages with titles containing "Kitty"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.