|This article does not cite any references or sources. (January 2014)|
|Genre||Children's television series|
|Country of origin||Canada|
|Running time||22 minutes|
|Original run||1992 – 1997|
The series was produced originally in French under the title "Pacha et les chats" and was later on dubbed to English for the U.S. market; the series aired on TLC's Ready Set Learn block. The series also aired on YTV in Canada.
The series focused on the adventures of three animal friends: two kittens named Tango and Ricky and a puppy named Charlie. Tango and Ricky live in their own house in the country side while Charlie lives in a small cave in their backyard.
The three meet up every day and play together at the backyard of Tango and Ricky's house. Tango and Ricky's backyard also has a large tree which is the home of a bird named Flap whom is a good friend of the main characters and visits them frequently.
Along the series the main characters spend most of their time making up games and stories to act out and learn about life and friendship.
- Tango – A female calico cat who likes to play with her friends.
- Ricky – A male tabby cat, and Tango's younger brother.
- Charlie – A male puppy who goes to school with his unknown friend, Eugene.
- Flap – A multicolored bird who travels the world.
- Rosie – A female fox-like dog who is friends with the other characters.
- Willie – A mischievous hedgehog who plays pranks on his friends.
|Character||French voice||U.S. voice|
|Tango||Johanne Rodrigue||Sonja Ball|
|Ricky||André Meunier||Thor Bishopric|
|Charlie||Michel P. Ranger||Michael Rudder|
|Flap||Richard Lalancette||Rick Jones|
|Rosie||(Louise-Anouk Ouellet, Sylvie Comtois)||Pauline Little|
|Willie||Richard Lalancette||Terrence Scammell|
- Pacha et les chats (French title)
- קיטי קט וחומי (Hebrew title)
- A Turma dos Gatos (Brazilian title)
- Gatos Rabinos (Portuguese title)
- Pachá y los Gatos (Mexican title)
|This article about a children's television series is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|