From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Kızıl or kızıl in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kizil may refer to:
- Kizil Caves, Buddhist rock-cut caves located near Kizil Township
- Kızıl Kule, main tourist attraction in the Turkish city of Alanya
- Kızılırmak River, longest river in Turkey
- Kyzyl, capital of the Tuva Republic in Russia
- Kizil, a former name for Ștefan Vodă city, Moldova
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kizil.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.