From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Kizzy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kizzy may refer to:
- Kizzy (entertainer) (born Kizzy Yuanda Constance Getrouw), a Dutch actress, singer-songwriter and television host
- Kizzy Crawford or "Kizzy", a Barbadian-Welsh singer
- Kizzy Waller (later Kizzy Lea), a character in the TV miniseries Roots
- Kizzy "Kiz" Shoemaker, a character from Afterworld (web series)
- Kizzy, a character from Snobs (TV series)
- Kizzy, a character from the play Turn Left at Gilgamesh
- Kizzy (TV series), a 1976 BBC adaptation of Rumer Godden's novel The Diddakoi
- Kizzy: Mum at 14, a BBC Three documentary about an underage mother, Kizzy Kay Neal
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kizzy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.