Kjell Christian Ulrichsen
Kjell Christian Ulrichsen (born 18 November 1944) is a Norwegian businessperson.
Along with Erik Must, Ulrichsen established the stock broker Fondsfinans. The two later bought part of the publishing company Gyldendal Norsk Forlag.  On 26 November 2008, he sold his shares to Must for NOK 350 per share, even though co-owner Trygve Hegnar, with whom they were in a conflict, had bid NOK 500. Through the company Stabæk Holding he owns Telenor Arena, the home ground of Stabæk Fotball, and was previously one of the club's main owners.
From the age of two until the age of eighteen, Ulrichsen lived at an orphanage. He is cousin of Queen Sonja. He has had a legal conflict with Sandefjord Municipality regarding his property on Østerøya regarding him trying to hinder the public their freedom to roam.
- Byberg, Øystein (18 May 2006). "Nytt styre i Gyldendal" (in Norwegian). Hegnar Online. Retrieved 7 September 2007.
- "Ulrichsen ville blåse opp familieformuen" (in Norwegian). Hegnar Online. 3 May 2006. Retrieved 7 September 2007.
- Schmidt, Øystein (27 November 2008). "Hegnar: - Han trenger sykebil" (in Norwegian). Hegnar Online. Retrieved 1 December 2008.
- Jenssen, Grethe Kielland (4 November 2010). "Stabæk kan bli kastet ut av Telenor arena". Norwegian Broadcasting Corporation (in Norwegian). Archived from the original on 24 April 2011. Retrieved 24 April 2011.
- Hansen, Jon Inge (10 May 2005). "Ulrichsen: - Jeg er oppvokst på barnehjem". Verdens Gang (in Norwegian). Retrieved 7 September 2007.
- Hansen, Jon Inge (9 May 2005). "Kongevenn i retten for å stoppe skjærgårdsbad". Verdens Gang (in Norwegian). Retrieved 7 September 2007.
|This Norwegian business biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|