Kléber de Carvalho Corrêa
|Full name||Kléber Soriano de Carvalho Corrêa|
|Date of birth||1 April 1980|
|Place of birth||São Paulo, Brazil|
|Height||5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)|
|Playing position||Left Wing-back|
|2005||→ Santos (loan)||15||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 8 December 2014 (UTC).
† Appearances (Goals).
Kléber began his career in Corinthians. He was a regular team when Corinthians won Brazilian Championship twice on 1998–1999 campaign, FIFA Club World Championship in 2000, São Paulo State Championship in 2001 and Brazil Cup.
In 2003, he moved to Hannover, but he failed to establish himself on the German club and went on loan to the Swiss Basel. Kléber became a regular at the Swiss club, who exercised its purchase option in the 2004–05 summer window.
He then joined Santos on a one-year loan in 2005.
In 2006, Kléber was a part of the team that won São Paulo State Championship and, after Santos definitely purchased his contract, finished fourth in the Brazilian League. Santos won the state title once again in 2007, with Kléber delivering the cross to the winning 2–0 goal against São Caetano.
On 26 January 2009, the left wingback was signed by Internacional. The investment company DIS Esporte bought Kléber from Santos for R$ 5 million and sold to Inter for undisclosed fee. In September 2010 he signed a new contract which last until January 2013.
Kléber made his debut for Brazil on 31 January 2002 in a friendly match against Bolivia. A year later, he was included in Brazil team for 2003 FIFA Confederations Cup. He appeared in all three matches, as Brazil was eliminated in the group stage. After missing out from the national team for more than four years, he was recalled to the team on March 2007 and subsequently earned a place in Brazil's team for Copa América 2007, which Brazil went on to win. He scored his first international goal on 12 September 2007 in a friendly match against Mexico. In May 2009, he was selected for the Brazil squad for the 2009 FIFA Confederations Cup in South Africa.
- As of 15 June 2009
- Campeonato Brasileiro Série A: 1998, 1999
- Copa do Brasil: 2002
- Torneio Rio-São Paulo: 2002
- Campeonato Paulista: 1999, 2001, 2003
- FIFA Club World Championship: 2000
- Campeonato Paulista: 2006, 2007
- Campeonato Gaúcho: 2009, 2011, 2012
- Suruga Bank Championship: 2009
- Copa Libertadores: 2010
- Recopa Sudamericana: 2011
- Brazilian Bola de Prata (Placar): 2006, 2007, 2009
- "Kléber". National Football Teams. Retrieved 25 November 2011.
- "Kléber de Carvalho Corrêa". Soccerway. Global Sports Media. Retrieved 25 November 2011.
- Kléber de Carvalho Corrêa – FIFA competition record
- "Santos FC 2009 annual report". Santos FC (in Portuguese). Retrieved 27 August 2011.
- "BOLETIM INFORMATIVO DIÁRIO ELETRÔNICO (BID-E) RELAÇÃO PELA DATA 21/09/2010". CBF (in Portuguese). 21 September 2010. Retrieved 27 August 2011.
- "Dunga omits Ronaldo, Ronaldinho". FIFA. 22 April 2009. Retrieved 4 March 2012.