Klaipėda LNG FSRU
||It has been suggested that FSRU Independence be merged into this article. (Discuss) Proposed since April 2014.|
Klaipėda liquefied natural gas floating storage and regasification unit terminal or Klaipėda LNG FSRU (Lithuanian: Klaipėdos suskystintų gamtinių dujų terminalas) is a proposed LNG terminal in the port of Klaipėda, Klaipėda, Lithuania. It is currently under construction.
Project operator - Klaipedos Nafta.
On 22–27 January 2014 pilot test was conducted in order to assess the vessel’s performance and seaworthiness. Later on FSRU vessel Nepriklausomybė (Independence) sailed to the sea and the ship’s sea trial lasted nearly a week. Earlier, in the beginning of January the ship’s propulsion system was tested, later crew safety equipment and other range of testing conducted.
In June 2014 supplying platform was finished to be built in Kiaulės Nugara. One of the 4 main elements of 450 m length embankment (together with mounting and mooring field, steel bridges and high-pressure gas platform).
- Pradedami dujų terminalo-laivo testavimo darbai
- D. Grybauskaitė turės krikšto „dukrą”
- World's LNG Liquefaction Plants and Regasification Terminals
- LNG terminal in Lithuania project
- FSRU ‘Independence’ successfully sailed off on a sea trial
- Statoil to supply LNG to Lithuania at lower than market price – PM
- Masiulis apie SkGD: jau matyti pabaigos pradžia
|This Lithuania-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|