|Industry||Oil and gas industry|
|Rokas Masiulis (CEO)|
|Services||Oil storage and transportation|
|Owner||Government of Lithuania|
Klaipėdos Nafta is an operator of the Klaipėda Oil Terminal based in Klaipėda, Lithuania. The company was founded in 1994. In addition to the operationship of the Klaipėda Oil Terminal, the company participates in the Odessa–Brody–Płock pipeline project and develops Lithuanian LNG terminal.
Klaipėda Oil Terminal
The Klaipėda Oil Terminal was commissioned on 27 November 1959 and its exported fuel oil from Soviet oil refineries in Yaroslavl, Perm, and Ryazan. As of today, the main customer of the terminal is the Mazeikiu refinery. The terminal serves also crude oil shipments to Belarus.
Klaipėdos Nafta is a developer of the Lithuanian LNG terminal project. The consultant of the project is Fluor Corporation. The terminal is scheduled to be built by 2014. The terminal will use a liquefied natural gas floating storage and regasification unit with a capacity up to 2 billion cubic metres (71 billion cubic feet) of natural gas per year.
- "Klaipeda terminal could get trial shipment of oil for Belarus in autumn". Lithuania_Tribune. 2010-04-08. Retrieved 2011-09-21.
- "Klaipedos Nafta to Invest Construction of Odessa-Brody-Gdansk Oil Pipeline". Trend News Agency. 2007-07-06. Retrieved 2011-09-21.
- Ismayilov, E. (2011-09-16). "Polish president to recommend making decision on Odessa-Brody-Plotsk". Trend News Agency. Retrieved 2011-09-21.
- "USA: Cheniere, Klaipedos Nafta Sign LNG MOU". LNG World News. 2011-05-12. Retrieved 2011-09-21.
- "Klaipeda Oil terminal cuts scale of operations". The Baltic Times. 2006-10-18. Retrieved 2011-09-21.
- Seputyte, Milda (2011-07-01). "Klaipedos Nafta Hires Flour as Advisor to Build LNG Terminal". Bloomberg. Retrieved 2011-09-21.
- Vaida, Petras (2011-04-15). "Kubilius at Klaipedos Nafta: LNG terminal to be built by 2014". The Baltic Course. Retrieved 2011-09-21.
- Adomaitis, Nerijus (2011-08-30). "Lithuania to call tender on LNG FSRU in October". CNBC. Reuters. Retrieved 2011-09-21.